- More than 25 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Discrete, honest, and highly ethical real estate professional.
- Rookie of the Year Award for $7.2 million sales production in 1998.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation (ABR).
- Previews Property Specialist (PPS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE).
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Corporate Relocation Designation.
- Premier Service Certification (PSC).
- Website presence since May 1998.
- Focused on your real estate needs.
- Dedicated to superior customer service.
- Seasoned professional buyer, seller and relocation website.
- Committed to real estate ethics, knowledge and standards.
- Skilled in marketing strategy and analysis.
- Trusted by hundreds of loyal, satisfied sellers and buyers.
- Experienced in strategic contract negotiations.
Originally from the East Coast, Nancy has lived in Chicago for more than 35 years. Born in New York, she grew up in Connecticut before attending Boston University. Upon graduation, she began her real estate career as a property manager by managing several apartment buildings in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts. A few years later, she seized an opportunity to move to Chicago where she has lived ever since.
During her first ten years in Chicago, Nancy enjoyed a second career working for Transamerica in the training and development field, specializing in software course development and computer training. During that time, she renovated two Chicago residences. Realizing her ongoing passion for real estate, she returned to her first career by working for the global corporate real estate firm, LaSalle Partners, now known as Jones Lang LaSalle. During her tenure, highly visible management assignments included General Manager of the Chicago Symphony renovation project and Administration Manager of the 1.2 million square foot LaSalle Bank Building.
Nancy has brought to her career in residential real estate a natural talent for gathering and directing resources towards her clients' goals. Her organizational skills, attention to detail and sincere interest in helping people meet their housing goals, make people trust her. She strongly believes in helping her Chicago community as well and has served as a leader for several non-for-profit organizations that include Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois, the American Cancer Society, the Junior League of Chicago, Friends of the Chicago River, Chicago Maritime Society, Horizon Hospice, The English Speaking Union, Habitat for Humanity, and the Jane Addams Hull House Foundation.
During her first year of business, Nancy was honored with the Rookie of the Year Award for producing $7.2 million sales volume. She is an admired leader who has proven to be among the top 10% sales producers nationwide by listening and communicating effectively to help people fulfill their individual needs. Buyers and sellers enjoy working with Nancy because of her ability to focus on their needs and follow-through each step of the entire sales process. Perhaps you have read about her. She has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Crain's Chicago Business, Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Social and most recently in The New York Times. In addition, Nancy was interviewed on CBS when she discussed a current trend in Chicago real estate: Parents buying condos for their children who are enrolled in downtown colleges and universities. NBC News also interviewed Nancy as part of a Real Estate Series focusing on Chicago's strong Buyers' market, and the role of the Internet in the home buying process. NBC News interviewed Nancy again when she discussed the price variation of purchasing deeded parking in downtown Chicago. Recently she was featured on the CBS Evening News explaining the positive benefits of the Zip Car concept during our economic times.